Examination Office Electrical Engineering
Room H-E 212
Tuesday and Thursday 09:30 - 11:00 a.m. or by appointment
Welcome Meeting for the Freshmen / Student Council / International Office
- General information for beginners
- Please contact student council in case of questions or problems regarding your studies and life in Siegen: Hölderlinstr. 3, Room H-E 116, Phone 0271/740-4452, email@example.com
- International office offers numerous events, consult on different issues regarding life in Siegen and helps you to get well integrated
Assignment of topics / registration of the thesis
- For the assignment of topics, please contact the lecturers independently (website or, if necessary, in person). All professors of the Department ETI are admitted as first examiner, as well as some professors of other departments or faculties.
- In agreement with the first examiner, a thesis can also be carried out in cooperation with an external company. In this case, please refer to the handout on conducting external theses.
- Before you start to work on your thesis, it must be registered with the examination office using the appropriate form.
Submission of thesis
- Bachelor and Master theses as well as student research projects must be submitted to the Examination Office ETI before the deadline.
Please submit your theses in person during the opening hours of the Examination Office Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
If this is not possible, send the thesis in due time digitally by e-mail (as PDF, including any attachments) and additionally by mail in two printed copies with data carrier to:Universität Siegen
- You must enclose a handwritten signed declaration in your thesis that you have written your work independently - in the case of group work, your appropriately marked share of the work - and have not used any sources or aids other than those indicated, and that you have marked quotations.
As soon as you have achieved the required full number of credit points please contact the responsible examination office and apply for the final certificates per e-mail.
The e-mail address is:
Please check all the data regarding your personal information (name, surname, birthday and so on) and the title of the master or bachelor thesis and project work (both in German and English language) in your unisono account beforehand. The preparation of the final documents usually takes 3 weeks after application.